Sorry we haven't posted for a while. We started traveling again, but this time on our bike. We left Rockford, saw friends in Iowa, and then on to Lincoln Neb to Kens brothers home. There, we met up witha number of folks from all over, and on Sat July 28, we headed for South Dakota. We spent 5 days riding around Rapid City, and saw some of the best biking roads ever. We also saw Mt Rushmore, Crazy Horse, buffalo, wild donkeys, etc. We got a chance to ride with a bike made by Orange County Choppers. It was great looking, and fun to see everyones head turn when we pulled in some where. He broke down one day, and found his fuse had blown. It was a 30 amp, and my Goldwing was the only one with a replacement. Sorry for all the Harley fans, but we Honda guys need our day. We then rode back to Lincoln, and the group went there separate ways. Melody and I went on to Kansas city to see on old college buddy. We left there on Monday, and got to see our friends in Des Moines again, and then headed east towards Rockford. We stopped in central Iowa, and finished our tip home on Tuesday. We have sold our house and close on it at 8:00 0n Wed, Aug 8. I have my next Dr appt at 10:45, and then hopefully our motorhome will be finishedbeing repaired, so we will have at least one house. We will have pictures when I can download them into the computer. I forgot the cord.
Ken
Tuesday, August 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can't believe that I am referred to as an "OLD" college buddy !!! Last time I checked, we were the same age!!!!
Congratulations on selling your house...I wish we were there so we could celebrate with you! Love, Deb
Post a Comment