Sunday, September 9, 2007

We are Parked

Sorry, no pictures yet. We left Dawsonville Ga. on Sat, and stayed in northern Fl. last night. Then finished our trip in to Orlando by 1:00 on Sun. We spent the afternoon setting up, cleaning, unloading our garage, unloading the bike, and grocery shopping. We missed the Bear game, cause we are in Tampa Bay territory. Oh well, they got beat anyway. We are both exited to be here, and ready to start on our new jobs. I know Melody has a job waiting for her, and will be put to work right away. I will be meeting with my boss after morning chapel, and plan what's in store for me. We'll keep you all posted as to what we are doing. I already know we are going to Panama in November for a conference. WOW, and I don't speak the language. Fortunately, the couple we are traveling with speak some Spanish. Mel said I should spell check, so I'll try to remember.

Ken

No comments: