Friday, October 19, 2007

After a Week of the Grandkids





When we were with our grand kids, we went to the apple orchard, and Abby loved the cider donuts. We then looked at the animals outside, and played on the tractors and wooden toys. Our little guy just loved the stuff he could climb on.








This picture was taken just before we left Indiana, and after we had been with them for 6 days. I think they still look happy. We had soooo much fun with them, and look forward to more visits real soon.
We are now back in Orlando, and it was back to work today. I spent the better part of the day getting concrete car bumpers for the building project. Melody said she was learning LOTS of new things in her department, and they started packing their office to move to the new building. It's still a couple weeks away, but getting ready is good. I have another picture to show of me and the little guy having the most fun together, but i couldn't get it downloaded this time. I'll send it next time.
Ken

No comments: