Monday, June 9, 2008

Moving again

We have left Florida for the summer, because we feel it's toooooo hot. We got to Georgia, and the temp was 100. The first pic is our entire train with the coach, bike hanging on the back, and our truck towing behind that.








As we traveled north, we connected with our daughter and grand kids, and we got to have them for Sat night as she went to a baby shower, and their daddy was working. They got to sleep on the couch with Grammy.















Then on Sun June 8, both our kids, and there spouses joined us in Lake Geneva Wis, for 4 days of Golf, and playing. We rented a 4 bedroom condo, and we have 3 golf courses on the property. The first event though was Pappy's birthday. Yeh, I'm getting older. Nice cake aye!





The kids took long naps on our first day, and when I wanted to take their pic, they wanted to be with Grammy.
The last shot is of the "queen" on the phone. She always says I am on the phone a lot. She does OK.




No comments: