Monday, October 20, 2008

Work-Work-Work


Well, not all work. While in Paraguay, the translator took us to see Iguassu Falls, which is the second largest water falls in the world. It is supposed to be twice as big as Niagara Falls. It was spectacular, and the pics don't do it justice





While on a trip to visit the Ache Village that the translator is working with, we were allowed to go along on a hunt. They shot 3 Quati Mundi (sp), and processed one there for "lunch". The single shot is of 2 of the kill, and the video is of the dressing.
Now back in Orlando, we are working at our respective jobs, sort of. Mel is busy with the accounting dept, and getting ready to go to California for the annual audit. I am working outside helping erect red iron for the addition to the WA building. It's great fun, using large fork lifts, and man lifts the go up and in the steel. I love the big equipment, and learning new stuff. Pics to com.
Ken


1 comment:

The Kings said...

OK, I can't say I appreciated the video, in fact I had to stop it...a little too graphic for me! I'll let Larry look at it if he wants and I'll just stick to reading about it.