Friday, January 9, 2009

Warmer



Well, here we are with our Christmas hats on. We left our kids and grand kids in Indiana, and spent Christmas Eve, and Christmas day with Mel's folks and her sister, brother-in-law, and their daughter. Her mom had party favors with these crowns in them.

We left Georgia, and traveled to Charleston, SC for a couple days of touring, and getting back into our motor home lifestyle. This shot is of Mel on a pier on the beach. It was great to be in a warm climate again. We arrived in Orlando FL, on the 30th of Dec, set up, and both of us are now back doing our jobs. Mel is crunching numbers in the accounting department, and since I gave up my cubical in the WA building, I am now on the electrical crew, helping on phase II of our building. It's great to be back in the work we like.
Ken

2 comments:

The Kings said...

I know, the sun kinda makes ya glad we no longer live in the midwest, huh?

Mary and Paul said...

Loved the hats!