Saturday, October 24, 2009



I haven't posted for a long time, and I am having trouble doing it again. We had the kids and grand kids in Orlando 2 weeks ago, and spent some time at Disney. The pics are not in order, as pic 1 is Grammy at the end of a day, exhausted.


This one is all 3 grand kids having fun with Grammy.


Even little Aiden started liking the animals.


And Abby likes the chipmunk's.







Little Caleb liked all the animals. Somehow I posted 2 pics that are the same. I couldn't figure out how to delete one, so just ignore. Great time had by all.




1 comment:

The Kings said...

Boy we must be living parallel lives because I just posted my first one in a really long time too! Love seeing you at Disney with the grandkids...I can't wait for the time I can do that with mine! Miss you guys...