Sunday, April 22, 2007

Finally Plated

WELL-Here we are again. Sorry for the long time between postings, BUT Melody has been real busy, and I am now learning how to post. We returned from Alabama in early April, visiting in-laws and grandkids. On April 14th, my Dr. found more tumors, and I had them removed the day after Easter. All went well, and after a couple days of nothing, I am back to normal(for Ken). We havn't sold the house yet, but have showed it a number of times. When God wants it to sell, it will. Both of our kids have gone through and taken firnature and stuff that they wanted, and some stuff has gone to a storage unit to keep. The balance will be sold at a big garage sale. We have LOTS of stuff in the Honu, and have found, we don't need all the stuff we had. We will be leaving on Wed. April 25th, for Greenwood IN., for some work to be done on the coach, and to see our grandkids. We will leave there on Sat. the 28th and drive to Georgia to see Mels folks. Then on Monday the 30th, we will head to Myrtle Beach, where I will conect with 15 other guys for 4 days of golf, and Melody will camp on the beach and relax. On Sunday May 6, we will take off for Orlando Fl, for 5 weeks of work with Wycliffe Associates. I will try to update this more often. By the way, try to guess our license plate.

Ken & Melody

4 comments:

kaybeevee said...

how about:

Ken And Melody Et Al ????

I'll keep guessing.........Kathy PA

kaybeevee said...

Nope, it's:

Ken And Melody Ever After !!!!??

Ken Brooks said...

Ken and Melody Elope Again?
Ken and Melody Exchange Anchors?
Ken and Melody Equip Angels
Ken and Melody Experience Amoré?
Ken's and Melody's Evangelical Ark?
Ken and Melody Equipping Anarchists
no, that would never do. . .
Ken and Melody Endangering Armadillos
yeah, THAT'S IT!!
Okay, I'll get back to work now.

Unknown said...

Right away Vera said: Ken and Melody Ever After

Doug said:
Ken and Melody Eat All
Ken and Melody Enter a RV
Ken and Melody Exist (in) a RV

And looking up the word in Google brought up:
The girl's name Kamea \k(a)-mea\ is pronounced ka-MAY-ah. It is of Hawaiian origin, and its meaning is "the one (and only)".