Saturday, December 1, 2007

Illinois Bound

Well, it's Nov 30, and we are in Illinois. Anything wrong with this picture? We went to Georgia for hanksgiving, then to Indiana to see our kids and grandkids, then to Chicago to see our other kids, then to Rockford for Dr stuff. I went in for another scope exam on Tues. and the Dr, found 3 more tumors in my bladder, so it was off to the hosp on Fri to get them removed. I went in at 10 and was out by 2:30, and feeling great. Once again, no pain or anything except a cathetor for 3 days. I hopefully get it out on Mon, and then wait for the path. results Tue or Wed. After that, we hope to head back to Florida where there is warm weather. It's 24 hours after the surgery, and I feel great. God continues to wath over us. More later after we head back south.

Ken

No comments: