Sunday, December 9, 2007

Back to Warmth


We left Georgia on Sat AM, and got back to our home, (Motor) and it was 80 degrees. The trip went fine, and all is good here. With my new position, I will need to do some traveling, and my first trip is this week. I leave Tues for Halifax Nova Scotia, to check out a potential project for us. I got an e-mail from the fellow picking me up, and he said to dress warm. When we left Indiana on Thursday, it was only 6, so I'm ready.
No grandkid pics, so I included one for the mouse trap.
Ken

3 comments:

The Gates' said...

Ken and Melody! So great to see you have a blog and to be able to see what you both have been up to! In case you don't know, this is Kari McFadden (now Gates)! I saw your blog through Shannon Nordgren's blog page and I thought I would stop by, say Hello and wish you both a very Blessed Christmas and Happy New Year!
Kari

Larry and Debbie King said...

Your picture looks like a mug shot...are you sure you're OK?

Keep smilin'

Love, Deb

The Worgess Family said...

HEY. . .where's the christmas stuff????? Chop chop. . .