Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy new Year

Sorry for the long time between posts. We were traveling to Illinois for the Christmas holiday, and then back to Florida on Christmas day. We got to spend 4 wonderful dayd with our kids and grand kids. We got lots of hugs and luvin, and the grand kids shared their cold with grammy. She is still hacking and coughing. We also got lots of pictures, but we got a new camera, and I don't know how to download them and then attach then to the blog. I'll work on that.

Our work here continues, with my projects in Nova Scotia, and New Mexico. I was able to find some Canadians from Manatoba willing to go and endure the cold. They are used to it and are looking forward to the challenge. The New Mexico trip, which is a roof replacement is scheduled for Jan 19-25. I think I have e4 or 5 to go, and that should be plenty for the relative small job.

Melody continues to count stuff in the accounting department, and is looking forward to a new year.

Hopefully pictures next time.

Ken

No comments: