Monday, February 11, 2008

Sorry

We are still alive. but haven't taken the time to post. Since our last post, I have traveled to New Mexico to help roof a home/office for some Bible Translator, and then back to Illinois to do another Dr visit. We traveled up and back thru Georgia to see Mels folks, Indiana to see our Grandkids, and Illinois to see our son and daughter in law. My dr appt was ok, and he only found 1 tumor. I had it removed on Fri Feb 1 at 8:30, and was in a wheel chair heading out to our truck at 10:45. I had no cathetor this time, which was even better, so laid around Fri and Sat, and then headed back south on Super Bowl Sunday, doing the same stops. Mel said she kind of missed winter, so we experienced 6 below zero, and 2, 4-5 snow falls, and I think she got her fix. Now it's back to helping organize for mw, and account for Mel. I'll try to get some pictures on soon.

Ken

1 comment:

kaybeevee said...

Great to hear from ya! I heard your expertise was needed to light the fryer pilot......all is well here, daughter is in Prague (having way too much fun) and son & wife still pluggin' away at their Master's in England! -Kathy