Sorry we haven't posted for a while, but things were a little quiet until last week. I had a chance to go to Bandon Dunes to play golf with 15 other guys. The golf was simply outstanding, and I wish my game was the same. There are 3 courses there, and they are walking only. So we played with cadies, and if we hadn't, we would still be there. They are Scotish style course's, so we could put from 30 to 40 yards off the greens. BUT, the reads were unbelievable. I would line up a put, and figure it would break 2-3 feet, and my cadie would say 12-14 feet, and they were right. It was a special place right on the Oregon coast. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera, so no pics at this time. Maybe someone will send me some.
Ken
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment