Our camera hasn't been working correctly, so I bought a new slim one that we can carry in our pocket. here are a couple shots of the "queen" finishing an enjoying day off. She sat around, and sewed all day, and after her fingers started to hurt, she broke out the Saduko Puzzles. She had a great day.Wednesday, May 28, 2008
New Pic's
Our camera hasn't been working correctly, so I bought a new slim one that we can carry in our pocket. here are a couple shots of the "queen" finishing an enjoying day off. She sat around, and sewed all day, and after her fingers started to hurt, she broke out the Saduko Puzzles. She had a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm glad to finally see pictures...I've missed them on your blog. Hope you guys are enjoying these days of leisure!
Post a Comment