Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Birthday Girl

OK, so the first shot is the big brother on her birthday.



Here is the little angel ready for her birthday dinner.



The third shot is Abby and the cake the Grammy made, 'Abby" from Sesame Street.



The last shot is her gift, a quilt and custom pillows made by Grammy.
I leave on Sun, Sep 21st, for Paraguay and will try to post from there if I can. If not, I'll be back on Oct 9th.
Ken

2 comments:

The Kings said...

I'm really mixed up...is she two now? It seems like it was just a few weeks ago that we arrived at your house to meet her...amazing how time flies...and how God carries us along a path we would never plan for ourselves!

Unknown said...

Wow, what a beautiful quilt! And the cake is so cute. You are quite the professional 'Grammy!' :)