Since my trip to North Carolina was postponed, I got a call
from my brother, and was invited on a 4 day golf trip to northern Michigan. The courses are great, and the prices were very reasonable. It was the week after labor day, and the weather was good, and not real crowded.
I then came back to Shelbyville, where Mel stayed, and help to start packing for the kids move. I fixed a couple things here, and helped pack a little also. They sold their house, but have had difficulty getting a new one bought. They have a week ans 1/2 to get it done. I leave next Wed for Florida, and then Sunday the 21st for Paraguay for 17 days. Mel will stay and help in Indiana, but be in Orlando when I return on Oct 9th. There may not be another post before that.
I then came back to Shelbyville, where Mel stayed, and help to start packing for the kids move. I fixed a couple things here, and helped pack a little also. They sold their house, but have had difficulty getting a new one bought. They have a week ans 1/2 to get it done. I leave next Wed for Florida, and then Sunday the 21st for Paraguay for 17 days. Mel will stay and help in Indiana, but be in Orlando when I return on Oct 9th. There may not be another post before that.

1 comment:
Is that plasma car the same toy that Melody was riding in a picture a few weeks ago on your blog...it looks like fun. Little Abby sure looks cute in her pigtails...I'll bet her hair is hard to tame!
Post a Comment